Friday, 6 June 2014

kebahagian kita




I hope that we build our relationship will remain for a long time . Please don't leave me alone without your love to me . I can't see how a serial and how beautiful this because you are my eyes and I was not able to animate and no heartbeat inside of me because my heart belongs to you ..

You're very special in my heart and you are very beautiful that I never had . I hope that what we hope will come true for both of us . I just want you to be my side and always there when I fell down . Thank you for coming in my life and accepts me who I am ..

I'm not the best but I will try my best to you and I willing to do whatever for you happiness . You already become a part of my life and I'm glad  you're willing to be healing to my grief . I hope you be the last girl in my life and I will be the last one for you ..

I can not give my love to someone else because the person who has got my love is YOU . I hope you keep the love that we feel . I just need you and I just want you in my life ..
I will love you until you find a man who can takecare of you and he will to make you his wife that he loved and I can not takecare of you like before because you've found your happiness forever . I will love you in silence and allow your name to be a faithful to my heart . You are very special and most beautiful that I ever had . Thank you for your sacrifices to me . I'm so happy with you :')
















No comments:

Post a Comment