even if we keep fighting, but I want us to be like TOM & JERRY. we fight we rowdy important thing we stay together. the more we rowdy, we fight the more we understand each other and from there we know where is wrong.
I hope you will not go out of my life and leave. I know that I am always offended you with my behavior. I do not appreciate you, but now I promise I will take care of you and will never hurt you again.
thanks for accepting me wholeheartedly willing and you never complain with my behavior. I need you every second of my breath and every day. thank you for understanding me and giving me space.
I promise not to leave you and I always will love you all my life. thank you for being part of my life. you are the most beautiful in my life :)

No comments:
Post a Comment